Department: Thrift Store
Job Title: Store Associate
The Store Associate provides service to customers, sorts incoming products and assists the manager in the maintenance of all store operations.
Store Associate is responsible for the following job duties.
- Assists with store layout to attract customers including window displays and merchandise displays
- Replenishes inventory levels
- Contributes to the control of inventory through sorting, retrieving and pricing per management; protect the store from inventory shrinkage through visual monitoring
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Assist cashiers
- Pick up & Delivery of Large/Heavy Items
*Not all employees perform all duties described above but a similar range.
High School Diploma/alternative level of education and experience may be acceptable.
Successful completion of a criminal record check and drug test
Prior experience is an asset but not necessary
This position requires frequent standing for long periods of time, twisting, bending, crouching, reaching, reaching overhead, pushing and pulling, lifting and kneeling. This position requires frequent safety awareness, concentration while maneuvering furniture and other donations.
Store Associate will be working in outdoor, covered donation drop-off area, on retail floor or sorting area.
The Store Associate will observe precautionary measures:
- Universal precautions
- Wear safety shoes
- Wear gloves
Must apply in person. No phone calls accepted : 655 Landa Street, New Braunfels, Texas 78130 Mon-Fri 8am-4pm